QUERY: Spets(ial'nyye )kursy

Edward M Dumanis dumanis at BUFFALO.EDU
Fri May 22 04:03:07 UTC 2009

Alina is correct here but only for the classes taught at Universities. In
technical institutes, spetskursy used to be mandatory classes.
In both cases they could be called topics in subjects related to major,
e.g., topics in Heat Exchange, topics in Crystallography, topics in the
Culture of Ancient Egypt, and so on.

Sincerely,

Edward Dumanis <dumanis at buffalo.edu>