Eastern Orthodox icons placement of

Daniel Rancour-Laferriere darancourlaferriere at COMCAST.NET
Sat May 23 17:23:36 UTC 2009

Dear Seelangers,

These questions are dealt with in my bilingual book published in
Moscow in 2005, THE JOY OF ALL WHO SORROW: ICONS OF THE MOTHER OF GOD
IN RUSSIA.

Further details (an excerpt, table of contents, abstracts) at my
website.

With regards to the list -

Daniel Rancour-Laferriere
Emeritus Professor of Russian