CU Russian search cancelled

Laura Olson Osterman Laura.Osterman at COLORADO.EDU
Tue Nov 3 22:30:03 UTC 2009

Dear Colleagues,

It is with great regret that I inform you that our search for a Assistant
Professor of Russian has been cancelled due to budgetary considerations. All
applicants should by now have received an email to this effect, but we
wanted to let recommenders and advisors know as well. We appreciate
everyone's input and wish all applicants good luck.

Sincerely,

Laura Osterman

Laura Olson Osterman

Associate Professor of Russian

Germanic and Slavic Languages and Literatures

University of Colorado

276 UCB, McKenna 129

Boulder, CO 80309-0276

office tel (303) 492-7729