The Superstitious Muse: Thinking Russian Literature Mythopoetically by David Bethea

Boris Briker boris.briker at VILLANOVA.EDU
Wed Nov 4 03:47:10 UTC 2009

Sorry, wrong address
Boris

From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list [SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of Boris Briker [boris.briker at villanova.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 10:38 PM
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: [SEELANGS] The Superstitious Muse: Thinking Russian Literature Mythopoetically by David Bethea

DEar Christa,
I don't remember what happened but somehow  I never received
Connolly's book on Nabokov's Lolita.  Perhaps it was my my fault.  I forgot to send you a check.  In any case I still would like to purchase paper back edition with 20% sale.  I also will make sure that our library will order Connolly's and Bethea's books.
Thanks, BB