Russian identity

Daniela Hristova dshristova at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 4 19:02:00 UTC 2009

An excellent source of information in this regard (and exactly what seems
you are looking for)  is the book edited by my colleagues Simon Franklin and
Emma Widdis, *National Identity in Russian Culture. An
Introduction*(Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2004).

Daniela S. Hristova