Russian Archive Training Scheme archival workshop in Moscow, March-April 2010

Polly Jones polly.jones at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 9 15:56:25 UTC 2009

Dear all
This is to announce the call for student applications for the Russian
Archive Training Scheme trip to Moscow next March-April, funded by
CEELBAS, CRCEES and BASEES. This week-long workshop, involving visits
to numerous state and party
archives, is suitable for doctoral students who have not yet conducted
significant research in the Moscow archives. I'd be grateful if you
would pass on the call for applications as widely as possible, to any
suitable graduate students. All details can be found by following this link:

http://www.basees.org.uk/pg-rats.shtml

Please note the December deadline for applications, and also the
contact details of the scheme administrator. I am happy to answer any
academic queries that you or your students may have.
Many thanks
Polly

--
Dr Polly Jones