AATSEEL registration: can one change one's password? And some other questions...

B. Shir redorbrown at YAHOO.COM
Mon Oct 12 13:00:22 UTC 2009

I tried to register for the AATSEEL 2009 conference today.
First I learned that I needed a password (I believe this is a new feature, at least I don't recall having one in the past.). Then, after providing my e-mail, I was given one. While inside of the site I was asked to "pick" and to retype another password -- the one of my choice. Then I tried to logout - and didn't find where. I just closed my browser and opened it again - and now I am not able to login with a password of my choice.
I would like to learn about others' experience regarding this matter!
Sincerely,
Liza Ginzburg