AATSEEL registration: can one change one's password? And some other questions...

Patricia Zody zodyp at BELOIT.EDU
Sat Oct 31 03:17:37 UTC 2009

Dear Seelangers,

We are excited to announce that AATSEEL has moved to a new database. With
this move, we have made some significant changes to the use of our database.
Members are now required to login to renew memberships and to pre-register
for the upcoming conference.

Although many of you have had difficulties signing up for the conference or
renewing your memberships, we have tried to correct these problems as
quickly as possible. Since e-mail addresses are the logins for our system,
multiple entries with the same e-mail address have prevented members from
logging into the new database, or from being able to update their e-mail
addresses since they already existed in another entry.

Thanks to Lisa¹s suggestions, we have added the ability to ³logout² to the
upper right hand corner of the pages on the ³members only² side of the Web
site.

We appreciate your patience in our move to the new database. We will be
adding new items to the ³members only² side of database in the upcoming
months. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to send them to
aatseel at sbcglobal.net.

Best,

Patricia Zody, Ph.D.
Executive Director