another request -- language magazines for students of Russian?

Ernest Sjogren esjogren at NC.RR.COM
Fri Oct 16 20:43:45 UTC 2009

'davaj!' magazine, and others from ELI:

http://www.elimagazines.com/2010/index.html

There are downloadable samples (see "download").

The "to subscribe" link brings you to a list of distributors.  However,
neither U.S. distributor's website enabled me to find a way to order
'davaj!'.  But I did not spend a lot of time.  If you have no better luck,
you could contact the publisher by e-mail, using the "contact us" link, also
at the bottom of the webpage.

Ernie Sjogren