Yuri Andrukhovych's readings tour in the US

Chernetsky, Vitaly A. Dr. chernev at MUOHIO.EDU
Mon Oct 19 22:28:14 UTC 2009

Dear Colleagues,

Yuri Andrukhovych, one of Ukraine's leading contemporary writers, is doing a series of readings in the US this and next week. Tomorrow, Tuesday Oct. 20, he will be appearing at the Kennan Institute in Washington, DC (starting at 5:30 p.m.):

http://www.wilsoncenter.org/index.cfm?topic_id=1424&fuseaction=topics.event_summary&event_id=550298

On Thursday, Oct. 22, he will be doing a reading at the Harriman Institute at Columbia University, starting at 7 p.m.:

http://www.harrimaninstitute.org/events/this_week.html (please scroll down)

On Monday, Oct. 26, he will be doing a reading at Miami University in Oxford, OH (in the greater Cincinnati/Dayton area) at 2:15 p.m.:

http://www.units.muohio.edu/havighurstcenter/events/current.html (please scroll down)

Later next week, he will be doing readings at Penn State, Bucknell University, and in Philadelphia. Please contact Prof. Michael Naydan at Penn State for further information about the events at Penn State and Bucknell and Dr. Mark Andryczyk at Columbia about the events in New York and Philadelphia. I will be happy to provide additional information about Andrukhovych's reading at Miami University.

I hope these events will be of interest to some of you.

Best wishes,

Vitaly Chernetsky

Dr. Vitaly Chernetsky
Assistant Professor
Dept. of German, Russian & East Asian Languages
Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056
tel. (513) 529-2515
fax (513) 529-2296