piatiknizhie in English Pentalogy

Elena Ostrovskaya elena.ostrovskaya at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 26 15:47:08 UTC 2009

Does pentalogy not imply the unity that is not there? Can five separate
novels make a pentalogy if put together? I quite agree pentalogy sounds
better than the Russian term as it does not have all those religious
meanings and implications, which means it is not the correct translation
since the Russian term has both. I guess there is something I might miss,
but that's how I see it.