Computer projector rental in Boston?

Katya Hokanson hokanson at UOREGON.EDU
Fri Oct 30 15:42:15 UTC 2009

Dear All,

An upcoming panel at AAASS that I am on is in part *about* using
computers to track literary and historical facts and visualize them,
and we very much need a computer projector. Some models are now quite
small and can be put on a table.  Is there anyone in the Boston area
who could lend or rent such a computer projector, or does anyone know
about the possibility of renting one?

Many thanks,

Katya Hokanson
University of Oregon