Stolen Passport

Rozov, Mr. Aleksander ar14433n at PACE.EDU
Fri Oct 30 17:51:40 UTC 2009

Dear Seeelang members, I am forwarding a message from an individual whose passport has been stolen in Spain, during his vacation in Europe. Any suggestions to resovling his dilemma would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Aleksander Rozov
Language Instructor

Hi!
I think many CS members already head about my sad story on CS meetings. But I need to write it again here because I need a help. I can´t handle Russian bureaucracy on my own.
I was traveling in Europe, but my traveling stopped in Barcelona. I was robbed here. They stolen my passport. Now, the only way for me is to return back to Russia, but in order to do it I need a paper from Russian embassy.
In order to get this special paper I need to give them other documents (which are in Russia now, and its a very, very difficult to extract them from my home at the moment). Even if I could somehow manage to do it, I´ll be late everywhere... I need to be at work at 2d November.
Other possibility is to have two witness that will approve that I´m really Russian.
Oleg Shevelev will be my first witness. But I couldn´t find anybody else (((. All other russian speaking people here are not russian citizen ships.
I know, that you have to know me in order to approve it. But CS community is more than just a hostel. You might read my profile and if you find me trustworthy maybe you can help me. You can´t imagine how much I´ll appreciate it.
It wouldn´t take lot of time. Less than an hour (because my deal will be handled without queue) + time to get (15 min from metro).
If you think, you can help here is my number 63905676 or write me a message in CS or to litvinov.yury at gmail.com.
I really never would think this could happen with me.