More Scientists in Russian Literature

Muireann Maguire mm504 at CAM.AC.UK
Sun Sep 6 14:50:39 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I would like to thank everyone who responded to my query about fictional
Russian scientists for their many helpful suggestions. I now have a mass of
material to work on and several new leads, so my sincere gratitude to
Seelangers for their time and expertise.

Suggestions for late nineteenth-century scientists (apart from Chekhov's)
remain thin on the ground, so I will continue to welcome off-list responses
concerning these.

Best wishes,

Muireann Maguire