Nalistniki s varen'em

Sasha Senderovich senderov at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Sat Sep 12 12:20:47 UTC 2009

Dear Robert,
I am afraid that the best English translation for "nalistniki" is not
English at all - "nalistniki" are pretty much "blintzes" (the latter being a
Yiddish word that has entered English to such an extent that it's not being
underlined as incorrect as I type it here). These come with different kinds
of fillings.

Here are sample recipes, with pictures:

http://shkolazhizni.ru/archive/0/n-17622/
http://dish.1001chudo.ru/ukraine_739.html