... Russian handwriting (Levin's calligraphy sheets)

ameliede at EARTHLINK.NET ameliede at EARTHLINK.NET
Sat Sep 26 00:06:38 UTC 2009

Dear colleagues:
I received many requests for the handwriting sheets I described, and
several people asked to post on their own sites.  I already sent the
sheets to the first requester, Evgeny Dengub, and I am sending them
to the others who asked to post them on their teaching web
pages.  For the rest of those who asked for the sheets (at least 24),
you will be able to get them from the web pages where they will be
posted.  I assume those who I send them to will post the web
addresses here.   If anyone has trouble getting them, let me know and
I will send them.
I am also sending to SEEJ a short memoir regarding the author of the
sheets, George Kanakoff, nee Yuryi Pavlovich Kanakov.