"Brief Life" of Pushkin and Grossman Question

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Tue Sep 29 11:00:22 UTC 2009

Many thanks to everyone who answered my last Grossman question, on and off
list.  It was nice to find such universal agreement, for once!

I'd like to mention that my "Brief Life" of Pushkin (published by Hesperus)
is now available in the USA.  Here is a link to the Amazon page:
<http://www.amazon.com/Alexander-Pushkin-Brief-Robert-Chandler/dp/1843919125
/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1254221825&sr=1-16>
As always, a number of SEELANGers were of great help.  I hope that they are
all named in the acknowledgments - but if I have left anyone out, my thanks,
and apologies, to them too!

All the best,

Robert