Versification question, Tsvetaeva

Olga Meerson meersono at GEORGETOWN.EDU
Fri Apr 16 11:56:50 UTC 2010

Thank you, Alex (Shafarenko): what you wrote was clear and precise. What I did was not: even when I corrected myself, I meant to say, "anapest, not dactyl", not "anapest, not amphbrach". Apparently, brain surgeries do take their token. What is more distressing still, the person in question may not even perceive the degree to which they lose their mind! Brrr...
Sorry for the muddle: no reason to subject to it other people. My fault entirely.
o.m.