Ukrainian Language and Culture School

Iryna Prykarpatska iradzeva at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 21 15:49:46 UTC 2010

Dear SEELANG list,

I would like to share information about  Ukrainian Language and Culture
School. Maybe this info will be useful for people who are interested in
learning Ukrainian.

Ukrainian Language and Culture School (http://learn-ukrainian.org.ua/) is
created due to *ALTE* (Association of Language Testers in Europe)
requirements and have communicative orientation. *Our lecturers* have great
teaching experience for foreigner and native speakers in the best Ukrainian
universities.

We use *up-to-date system for language teaching*.  Its main ideas are:

   - use the language you study
   - be interested in the culture of the language you try to learn.

The best way to study language is to use it. Our course is based on the *core
educational principles*:

   - system
   - consistency
   - individual approach

The *study program* is:

   - effective and easy for foreign students
   - approved during several years
   - flexible depending on student level and wishes as well

The program targets developing your *oral, writing, reading and listening
skills*.

Please visit web-site for more information:
http://learn-ukrainian.org.ua/or contact directly dr Solomija Buk:
solomija at gmail.com

Regards,

dr Iryna Prykarpatska