C vs Co

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 3 16:09:20 UTC 2010

I thought it was just a matter of whether the target word starts with a "C"
- it if does, the extra vowel creates a liason which is easier to say.

Stephanie
~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://sdsures.blogspot.com/

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
SECOND SALE: 28/07/10!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/

Got Your Spoon? Find out what they're all about (and find out a little about
me too!)
http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/the_spoon_theory/