job for student in Russia, etc.

Katz, Michael R. mkatz at MIDDLEBURY.EDU
Fri Aug 13 10:41:27 UTC 2010

Dear colleagues:

One of my Middlebury students has asked me to post this message for him. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please respond to him directly.

Thanks very much.

Michael Katz

My name is Dmitri Khoronji and I am a twenty-one year old U.S. citizen and a senior at Middlebury College in Vermont. I was born in Lida, Belarus and immigrated to the United States with my family at the age of six.
I am hoping to spend a year after graduation living and traveling in Russia (and Belarus and Ukraine) and am looking for suggestions on how best to manage this. I am willing to do any kind of work to ensure that I have room and board during this year, whether volunteering, teaching English, or any other kind of work. Are there any organizations or programs that would allow me to do this?
I am fluent in English and Russian, and proficient in French and German, and could possibly teach or work with these languages.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Please contact me at: dkhoronj at middlebury.edu

Dmitri Khoronji