Brat ’ ili ne brat’?

oothappam oothappam at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 14 01:55:41 UTC 2010

Paul! You are very right about it all. What I meant was that I wish time will stand still long enough for me to learn the present version of what Russian is.I look at Urdu, a mixture of Hindi, Farsi and Arabic. It's a highly respected and cherished language. There's "high"  Urdu and "lower" Urdu, even. It's been used to create exquisite poetry... and it's probably changing with every day too. The way our world has become tiny with our super communications now is making it all happen faster and faster. Maybe I'm just getting old and want it to slow down a little so I can savor something of it.

Nola