The problem of audition in language learning

Goloviznin Konstantin kottcoos at mail.ru
Tue Aug 24 00:53:06 UTC 2010

[Resending because I didn't realize Konstantin was diverting replies to
his private address]

Strange thing, It looks like the server has  made a double-work. I have specified  SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu  in the field "To who" in my post to the Paul's question. This post was clouned as two the same letters but the first had Paul's address in the field "To who"  and the latter had SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu (just like a song-sing "it's a kind of magic...").

Any language may be considered as somthing statistical. That is, there is the central value of this (somethung like official canons) and dispersion (distortions brought by any person of the language to the central value).  So only left thing to do is to pick up bits of this dispersion to your busket making the whole picture (sounds better - making holes in the picture).

With respect, Konstantin