Word for Mac

Aura Young aura.young at DUKE.EDU
Wed Aug 25 16:14:15 UTC 2010

After all of this discussion about Macs, I'd love it if anyone could shed some light on my
problem: I have Microsoft Word for Mac (2004, version 11.5.6). Whenever I'm typing in
Russian and move my cursor, it automatically switches back to the Latin alphabet. Then I
have to go back to the little flag at the top of the screen and switch back to Russian. The IT
guys at school didn't have an answer for this problem, and I can't figure it out.