Word for Mac

Kjetil Rå Hauge k.r.hauge at ILOS.UIO.NO
Wed Aug 25 17:08:40 UTC 2010

On 25/08/2010 18:14, Aura Young wrote:
> After all of this discussion about Macs, I'd love it if anyone could shed some light on my
> problem: I have Microsoft Word for Mac (2004, version 11.5.6). Whenever I'm typing in
> Russian and move my cursor, it automatically switches back to the Latin alphabet. Then I
> have to go back to the little flag at the top of the screen and switch back to Russian. The IT
> guys at school didn't have an answer for this problem, and I can't figure it out.

The solution is simple - use another word processor. TextEdit,
Pages.app, Nisus, NeoOffice (free) - even Word 2008, none of them mess
with your choice of keyboard. All can save in .doc format.

--
--- Kjetil Rå Hauge, U. of Oslo
--- tel. +47/22856710, fax +1/5084372444