Word for Mac

Judson Rosengrant jrosengrant at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Aug 25 17:42:46 UTC 2010

I'm not sure why you're having trouble maintaining Cyrillic, Aura.   I also
use Word from the 2004 Office set for Mac, albeit in an updated version
(11.6.0), and have never encountered the phenomenon you describe.

If yours is a consistent problem of long standing, it may be that you're
using an older version of the Mac OS with some unknown degree of
incompatibility.  If, as seems more likely, you've been using a version of
OS 10.5 or 10.6, then I suggest you update Office by clicking "Downloads
and Updates" in the pull-down Help menu in either Entourage or Word.  The
Microsoft website will examine your software package and automatically
install any improvements you may be lacking, which may resolve your issue.

Good luck,

JR

Judson Rosengrant, PhD
PO Box 551