CFP: Russian panel at NeMLA convention, April 2011 in New Brunswick

Francoise Rosset frosset at WHEATONMA.EDU
Tue Aug 31 16:59:18 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues:

Please consider attending and/or contributing to the next
NortheastMLA/NeMLA convention, April 7-10, 2011 in New Brunswick, NJ.
http://www.nemla.org/

This year we are lucky to have several Russian and East European-themed panels.
http://www.nemla.org/convention/2011/cfp.html#russian

I am sending out my call for papers (more correctly, for abstract
submissions) for the panel on:
Russian Poetry: from Golden Age to Silver Age
     This panel invites submissions on any aspect of Russian poetry up
to and including the Silver Age. We have a particular -- but not
exclusive-- interest in comparative proposals, especially those
involving non-Russian poetry; in women poets, especially from the
nineteenth century; and in proposals that thematically focus on
meta-poetry, or on poetry about Russia. We welcome abstracts on other
topics as well.
Please submit 250-word abstracts by e-mail in .doc format, preferably
with an outline of your proposed paper, to: frosset at wheatonma.edu
Abstract Deadline: September 30, 2010

Please include with your abstract:
     * Name and Affiliation
     * Email address
     * A/V requirements (if any; $10 handling fee)

Looking forward to hearing from you,
please see more information about NeMLA in the links below,
-FR

NeMLA homepage: http://www.nemla.org/
Membership and fees: http://www.nemla.org/about/information/membership.html
Convention page: http://www.nemla.org/convention/2011/index.html