Is this accurate?

Lewis B. Sckolnick info at RUNANYWHERE.COM
Fri Dec 10 22:47:51 UTC 2010

  Boris Pasternak accepted the Nobel Price for Literature in a letter he
wrote to the Nobel Committee and then for some strange reason that  only
true Soviet People can understand he changed his mind. If you have not
lived in the Soviet Union do not presume to understand it and yes
sometimes it was fun.

On 12/10/2010 10:20 AM, Rachel Stauffer wrote:
> Right! Thanks! Silly oversight on my part.
>
> On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Simon Beattie<Simon at simonbeattie.co.uk>wrote:
>
>> Yes, but Pasternak was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature, not the
>> Peace
>> Prize.  I presume that's the distinction they are trying to make.
>>
>> Simon

Lewis B. Sckolnick
The Ledge House
130 Rattlesnake Gutter Road, Suite 1000