Summer program in Russia - SIBERIA - seeking volunteers and students of the Russian course

Natalia Bodrova cosmoschool2 at MAIL.RU
Wed Dec 15 11:40:32 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to take this opportunity to let you know about the Summer
Language and Culture Camp that our Educational Center "Cosmopolitan" will
run in four consecutive two-week sessions during the summer of 2011 in
delightful countryside just outside Novosibirsk, the administrative capital
of Siberia and the center of Russia, and in the picturesque surroundings in
the Altai mountains. We are delighted to invite you, your students and
colleagues to come and participate as this is an excellent opportunity that
is not to be missed.

Being comprehensive and offering very competitive prices, our program will
be an attractive option for your students whom we invite to participate as
either volunteer teachers or as international students of the Russian
course. The program is open to schoolchildren, university students and
adults of all ages and levels of Russian. No previous knowledge of Russian
is required. Please help us spread the word about our program to your
students and colleagues. Thank you for your support!

The program is unique in bringing volunteer teachers and international
students from all over the world to Siberia to live, work and study in a
residential setting with Russian students and teachers. This is an excellent
opportunity to learn Russian and get a first-hand experience of the Russian
culture and lifestyle.

We have been running these programs for sixteen years already. It is a fact
that many students and teachers return to the program year after year as a
testament to the success of the program.

For more information on the programs and to read about our former
participants' experiences, please visit our website http://cosmo-nsk.com/

and contact the Program Director Natalia Bodrova cosmoschool2 at mail.ru or
cosmoschool2 at yandex.ru  with any questions or application inquiries.

Regards,

Natalia Bodrova,
Director of the Educational Center "Cosmopolitan",
Novosibirsk, Russia
cosmopolitan at rinet.su
http://cosmo-nsk.com/