SRAS 2011 Calendar

Natasha nakol at UNM.EDU
Thu Dec 16 17:48:59 UTC 2010

would love to have 1--or 20 if i'm in that lucky group!

thanks as always,
Natasha Kolchevska
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lisa Horner" <lhorner at SRAS.ORG>
To: <SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 10:04 AM
Subject: [SEELANGS] SRAS 2011 Calendar

Dear SEELANGers,

The School of Russian and Asian Studies announces its 2011 calendar! Our
students have once again shared some great pictures and insight from their
travels in Russia and Kyrgyzstan and we've arranged these into a striking
wall calendar that also lists American and Russian holidays.

For those who are based in the US or Canada, we are offering one free copy
to any SEELANGERs who respond to this by Dec.20, 2010, or until they are
out. PLEASE RESPOND TO ME AT *lhorner at sras.org* (DON'T CLICK REPLY TO THIS
EMAIL OR IT WILL GO TO THE WHOLE LIST!). Just let me know where to mail it!

Those of you outside the US or Canada can still claim a free calendar by
paying the international postage rate. Inquire with us about doing so.

Want more than one? We will be more than happy to send extra calendars for
$5.00 (USD) apiece to cover printing and postage.

We are also offering batches of calendars to professors who would like to
give them out to their students - you can get a batch (up to 20) for your
students if you're one of the first ten to make the request.

Thanks to everyone who provided such great feedback on last year's! Many
professors and departments posted the last calendar in their offices,
classrooms, even used it as prizes in classroom games and activities to
generate more interest in Russia, Russian, and, of course, Russian courses.

SRAS also has a new batch of our "Russia: The Biggest Country You Never
Knew," a booklet detailing why students should study Russian and how they
can do it through SRAS. The booklet features twelve full-color pages with
striking high-resolution photography (mostly contributed by our students!),
surprising facts about Russia and the Russian language, and of course
information about our innovative study abroad programs, internships, and
funding opportunities. Let us know if you'd like a copy or two of this great
publication as well!

All inquiries and calendar and booklet requests may be sent to me, Lisa, at
lhorner at sras.org (NOT TO THE LIST, PRETTY PLEASE).

Warm holiday greetings,

Lisa

Lisa Horner
SRAS Program Development
lhorner at sras.org
SRAS.org
www.facebook.com/SRASFB

The School of Russian and Asian Studies (SRAS) represents universities and
educational programs across Russia and Eurasia. Through our partnerships
with these organizations, we offer a wide range of educational and travel
programs designed to meet the needs of foreign students. We also offer
services to assist students in performing and publishing research abroad and
at home, as well as assistance with professor-led travel. See our site for
more information. Contact us with any questions at study at sras.org.