Lukashenka's terror in Minsk

Mariya Boston myboston at UCDAVIS.EDU
Tue Dec 21 17:57:36 UTC 2010

Dear all,
For purely educational purposes I'd like to forward two more links about the
events in Minsk. And not only to practice Russian (and Belorussian)
reading/listening/comprehension skills, but also to be aware of what is
going on in one of the СНГ countries, from a purely historical and maybe
cultural perspective.

http://community.livejournal.com/minsk_by/7008041.html?nc=119
http://www.kommersant.ru/doc-rss.aspx?DocsID=1561688

Sincerely,