Federal Foreign Language Summit from Dec. 8

Benjamin Rifkin rifkin at TCNJ.EDU
Tue Dec 21 21:05:19 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues:

You will find at this link an agency-by-agency report of language
needs in the US federal government.  Russian figures prominently
throughout.  As we in the US plan our enrollment campaign for fall
courses, this information might be useful.

http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ope/iegps/consultation-2011.pdf

Best wishes to all for a happy & healthy holiday season,

Ben Rifkin
The College of New Jersey