Call for papers - ASEEES Convention - Panel on Critical Theory and Russian Literature

Baktygul Aliev baktygul_aliev at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 29 02:33:42 UTC 2010

Hello,
I’d like to know if anyone would be interested in putting together a panel on
the relevance of Critical Theory to the study of Russian literature for the
upcoming ASEEES convention in fall 2011. By Critical Theory I mean the
interdisciplinary line of thought running from Theodor Adorno and Max Horkheimer
to Jurgen Habermas and Axel Honneth (i.e. the tradition of the Frankfurt
School). Any representative of Critical Theory as well as any period of Russian
literature may be considered. If interested, please send me your paper abstracts
by January 10, 2011.

Best,
Baktygul Aliev
PhD student, McGill