Seeking roommate for AATSEEL

Olga Livshin afol at UAA.ALASKA.EDU
Fri Dec 31 20:07:23 UTC 2010

Dear colleagues,

I am posting this on behalf of Andrey Filimonov, a poet from the Russian Federation who will be reading at the AATSEEL special poetry event series. Andrey is seeking a roommate for one night, January 8 (checking out January 9). If you are interested in sharing a room with Andrey or hosting him for one night in the LA area, please reply off-list to me at afol at uaa.alaska.edu.

All the best and happy New Year,
Olga Livshin
University of Alaska Anchorage