opposite of an expression

William Ryan wfr at SAS.AC.UK
Tue Feb 16 10:11:43 UTC 2010

I have read the other suggestions for a possible translation, but it
seems to me that a little more context is required to be sure what is
meant - Lasker was well known for playing apparently bad moves (e.g.
sacrifices of pieces) to secure a later positional advantage. Which
particular 'kombinatsiia Laskera' is being referred to may well be
significant.

Will Ryan