Sofia Tolstaya's "My life" and Sophia Tolstoy: A Biography

Alexandra Popoff shura at SASKTEL.NET
Tue Feb 16 14:39:40 UTC 2010

Dear colleagues,

This is to announce that Sophia Tolstoy's (Sofia Tolstaya's) first
factual biography will be published by Free Press (division of Simon &
Schuster) in May 2010. The book is based on Sophia's volumnious memoir
"My Life," her correspondence, her two novellas, and her notebooks --
the result of years of archival research at the L.N. Tolstoy State
Museum in Moscow. For more information about Sophia Tolstoy's biography
and the author please go to my site <www.sophiatolstoy.com>.

With best regards,
Alexandra Popoff