electronic dictionaries and keyboards

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 26 10:49:08 UTC 2010

You can buy Cyrillic keyboard stickers off Amazon. The only warning I have
is that the colour may not be exactly as described, but that's a minor
thing. The fact that you can distinguish between the two alphabets when
you're typing is what's important.

Stephanie.

*****************************
~Stephanie D. Briggs, BA (Russian, University of Manitoba, Canada - May
2003)
Modern Languages (French) Student
The Open University

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
FIRST SALE: 11/13/09!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/

Got Your Spoon? Find out what they're all about (and find out a little about
me too!)
http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/the_spoon_theory/