³the incomplete grandiosity of Russia²

Peed, Michael michael_peed at NEWYORKER.COM
Fri Feb 26 16:03:52 UTC 2010

Hi,

Has anyone ever heard the phrase ³the incomplete grandiosity of Russia²?
I¹m fairly certain I¹ve heard this before, but I cannot remember where.
Anyone familiar with it? Read it anywhere? Have any idea where it comes
from?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Yours sincerely,

Mike Peed

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the person(s)
or company named and may contain confidential and/or legally
privileged information. Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of
this information may be unlawful and is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the
sender.