Is this typical?

Mon Jan 4 17:02:31 UTC 2010

I don't get to read as much of the Russian press as I would like (or
probably as I should), so I was taken aback by this article:

<http://newsru.co.il/rest/23dec2009/tera_evan_106.html>

linked at the bottom of the article linked by Sasha Senderovich
elsewhere on this forum.

What really struck me was this approach that "it's ugly, and they're
both Jewish, and it's sleazy, and they're Jewish, and it's disgusting,
and oh by the way did I happen to mention they're Jewish?"

Is this typical of the Russian media, or is this just an egregious case?

Paul B. Gallagher
pbg translations, inc.
http://pbg-translations.com