suggestions for 4th semester Russian language distance learning (online) course?

Chernetsky, Vitaly A. Dr. chernev at MUOHIO.EDU
Mon Jan 4 20:01:38 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues,

I was wondering if you could help a student of mine who was the strongest student in RUS 201 this fall. Unfortunately she has just been diagnosed with a serious illness and is therefore applying for medical withdrawal. She would like to continue with Russian through a distance learning (online) course, ideally from an accredited US college or university. I would be truly grateful for your suggestions. Please write directly to me at chernev at muohio.edu; I would be glad to post a summary of the suggestions later to the list.

Thank you very much in advance,

Vitaly Chernetsky

Dr. Vitaly Chernetsky
Assistant Professor
Dept. of German, Russian & East Asian Languages
Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056
tel. (513) 529-2515
fax (513) 529-2296