SRAS calendars - last call

McDowell, Karen (krm6r) krm6r at VIRGINIA.EDU
Mon Jan 11 15:18:21 UTC 2010

Lisa,

Thank you, thank you for my calendar!

Karen

Karen McDowell, Ph.D., GCIH
University of Virginia - 2400 Old Ivy Road
Charlottesville VA 22904
434.924.9815
karenm at virginia.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list [mailto:SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of Lisa Horner
Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2010 8:26 AM
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Subject: [SEELANGS] SRAS calendars - last call

Dear SEELANGers,

We still have some calendars left! If you didn't get a chance to
respond before, or if you would like additional copies for yourself,
your students, or your colleagues, let me know! We'll send 5 free
copies to those who respond *off list to me at lhorner at sras.org* until
they are gone! (If you are located outside the US or Canada, we'll
charge the cost of postage).

The calendar features pictures and captions taken and written by
students who have studied abroad in Russia through SRAS.

Again, please send requests to lhorner at sras.org.

Seasons greetings from SRAS!

Lisa

Lisa Horner