SRAS calendars - last call

mshevche at UMICH.EDU mshevche at UMICH.EDU
Mon Jan 11 19:40:54 UTC 2010

Dear Ms. Horner,

Happy New Year!

I responded to your first message about the calendars in the late fall
but I never received them. If you still have some extra I would highly
appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Mila Shevchenko,PhD

Department of German, Russian, and East Asian Languages

Bowling Green State University

125 Shatzel Hall, BGSU

Bowling Green, OH 43403

Phone: (419) 372-7137