AAASS panel proposal / looking for an existing panel

Marina Levitina mlevitina at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 12 18:39:53 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to organize a panel - or possibly join an existing panel, if someone has already organized a similar one - focusing on Soviet-American cultural relations. My paper deals with the links between American and Soviet cinema in the 1920s and 1930s. I realize that the deadline for panel proposals is approaching, and look forward to hearing from those of you who might be interested.

All the best,
Marina Levitina
University of Dublin Trinity College