AAASS panel proposal / looking for an existing panel

Roman Utkin roman.utkin at YALE.EDU
Tue Jan 12 20:19:48 UTC 2010

Dear Marina (if we may),

By way of introduction, my name is Roman Utkin.
I am writing for myself and on behalf of my colleague Vadim Shneyder.
We are graduate students at the Yale Slavic Department and would like to
join your efforts in organizing a panel on Soviet-American cultural
relations. We can help you find a chair and/or a discussant for the
panel. As far as papers, Vadim can talk about the presentation of Soviet
fairy-tale film in the U.S., and I would present on Soviet-American
literary connections in the 1920s and 1930s.

Please do let us know if this is of interest to you.

Best,
roman and vadim