MIPP Books?

E Wayles Browne ewb2 at cornell.edu
Tue Jan 19 19:09:52 UTC 2010

Dear Paul,
I get catalogs from MIPP every day or two. I usually go through the
catalogs to see what is new. Sometimes I order books from MIPP,
and they give comparatively good service.
If you are getting too many catalogs, answer
MIPP and tell them "I am interested only in.... and not in ....."
Yours,
--
Wayles Browne, Assoc. Prof. of Linguistics
Department of Linguistics

tel. 607-255-0712 (o), 607-273-3009 (h)
fax 607-255-2044 (write FOR W. BROWNE)
e-mail ewb2 at cornell.edu