Room Available in Moscow

Emily Wang emily.ambrose.wang at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 21 21:09:52 UTC 2010

Dear SEELANGers:

We are two American students studying in Moscow with the Fulbright program,
male and female, mid twenties, looking for a third roommate from now until
July 5, with the option to extend the lease. It's a three-bedroom apartment
with lots of space. There's lots of windows for natural light. The room we
look to fill has the size to function as a gathering room when guests visit.
It has a fold-out couch, good-size table with chairs, piano and balcony.
Kitchen with all amenities, washing machine, shower/bath, wifi. We're a
5-minute walk from Pushkin Square, quiet and safe neighborhood. Grocery
store, quality weekly market, gym, post office, European Medical Center
within a few short steps. Rent is $730 (21,670 R)/month not including
utilities. If we can fill the spot by the beginning of February, the last
month of rent (June) can be free. We'd love to live with another graduate
student if anyone is looking for housing in Moscow. Please contact me
off-list if interested.

Thanks!