Finding the original Russian for a quote in English

Brian Low Brian.Low at PONDS.F9.CO.UK
Wed Jan 27 17:10:56 UTC 2010

Given a quote in English, any suggestions on how to do an Internet search to
find the original Russian?

The quote is  "To think that LHC particle collisions at high energies can
lead to dangerous black holes is rubbish. Such rumors were spread by
unqualified people seeking sensation or publicity."
It is attributed to "Academician Vitaly Ginzburg, Nobel Laureate in Physics,
Lebedev Institute, Moscow, and Russian Academy of Sciences" on the CERN website.

I have found "Ego zadacha, povtoryayu, izuchit' svoystva chastits pri
bol'shikh energiakh. Nikakogo otnoshenia ko vsyakim glupostyam, k Bol'shomu
vzrivu, chornim diram i tak dalyeye ne imyeyet. Eto kakoye-to zhul'yo ili
nevyezhdi, chtobi sdelat' sensatsiu, nachali govorit' v takom stilye" at
http://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=193109

This is quite similar, but not the same. Or is it a very loose translation?

This is for a website critical of the way the safety arguments have been
handled (www.WhatIfTheyAreWrong.com), so if your best friend is a particle
physicist, you might not want to help me!

But thanks if you can.

Regards,
Brian