Rifkin's "Grammatika v kontekste"

Dunja Popovic dunja.pop at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 29 20:39:02 UTC 2010

Hi, all!
I was just wondering if anyone has used Rifkin's "Grammatika v kontekste" for a college-
level class (either as the main text or as a supplementary one). If so, how did you deal with
the readings: Did you have the students read them at home ahead of time? Did you have
them do the readings in class? If they read a passage in class, was it read out-loud (either
by the instructor or by a student), or did the students read it silently to themselves? What
worked for you? The group I have consists of motivated second-year students and I was
thinking of using "Grammatika v kontekste" as a supplementary text.
Thanks for any tips you can give me!

-Dunja Popovic