Rifkin's "Grammatika v kontekste"

Benjamin Rifkin rifkin at TCNJ.EDU
Sat Jan 30 14:12:03 UTC 2010

If anyone would like to consult with me about approaches to using my textbook, please do feel free to contact me off list at rifkin at tcnj.edu.

Sincerely,

Ben Rifkin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dunja Popovic" <dunja.pop at GMAIL.COM>
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 3:39:02 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [SEELANGS] Rifkin's "Grammatika v kontekste"

Hi, all!
I was just wondering if anyone has used Rifkin's "Grammatika v kontekste" for a college-
level class (either as the main text or as a supplementary one). If so, how did you deal with
the readings: Did you have the students read them at home ahead of time? Did you have
them do the readings in class? If they read a passage in class, was it read out-loud (either
by the instructor or by a student), or did the students read it silently to themselves? What
worked for you? The group I have consists of motivated second-year students and I was
thinking of using "Grammatika v kontekste" as a supplementary text.
Thanks for any tips you can give me!

-Dunja Popovic