MLA Conventions

Dianna Murphy diannamurphy at WISC.EDU
Mon Jul 5 11:31:19 UTC 2010

Dear SEELANGs,

The AATSEEL Conference is held concurrently with the Modern Language
Association Convention.  The dates and locations of future conferences
are also posted on the AATSEEL website:  www.aatseel.org/program.

Thanks to Michael and best wishes to all,
Dianna Murphy

Katz, Michael R. wrote:
> Dear colleagues:
>
> I have just discovered the dates and locations of the 2012 and 2013 conventions and list them here for those who like to know well in advance:
>
> 5-8 January 2012 Seattle
>
> 3-6 January 2013 Boston
>
> Michael Katz
> Middlebury College

Dianna L. Murphy, Ph.D.
Associate Director, Language Institute
Associate Director, Russian Flagship Program
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1322 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Avenue
Madison, WI  53706
(608) 262-1575